technofreak93technofreak93

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dancey Dance Dancey Dance

Nice!

Yo, awesome! What program do you use?! I have to know.

Fl Studio (duh)

All The Things She Said Remix All The Things She Said Remix

Nice!

I never expected to see a remix of a song by Tatu, a Russian band. :P

This is really well put together. :D

Sorry, I can't say much; this kinda surprised me though (in a good way).

Nice job you did here! :)

Breakd0wn Breakd0wn

Hey, not bad!

This is sort of a layed-back song, not really my style. But, on the other hand, I really like the percussions, I don't know why, just do.

Sorry I'm not much of a critic, lol.

Anyways, keep up the good work, and I hope to hear more music from you in the future. :)

[LK] Paradise [WiP] [LK] Paradise [WiP]

Awesome melody!

I really like the melody used in this song! Come to think of it, I really like all of your melodies, but anyways, I have to agree with Kazm0, it is a bit loud. Again, I think the melody is just about perfect, the volume needs a bit of working on, but overall, good WiP.

Anyways, keep on working on this song, I think it definitely has the potential to be one of the best songs on ng. :)

:D Thanks!

Yea i have to mix and master still.

Thanks for the review!

{Para}_Life_{Nox} {Para}_Life_{Nox}

Extremely Good!

This is really good, it's very professional. There's nothing that I can find wrong with it. Anyways, have a good day, and hopefully you'll keep up the good work. :)

MrAw3s0me responds:

thx dude ;)

StianK_DagenDerpå_(BeatSource) StianK_DagenDerpå_(BeatSource)

Better than the original!

This is a great song; a good/great remix (at least to me) is better than the original, which this is. I disagree with anyone who thinks this sounds like a Basshunter song. Or, even if it does sound like a Basshunter song, it sounds like a really good one. Though all of your songs are great, BeatSource, this is your best by far. Keep up the good work. :)

Ethalyn responds:

Oh, thanks man :) And yes, THANK YOU for realising that this is nothing like basshunter!

Come Clean [LK Remix] Come Clean [LK Remix]

A little slow

The song feels like it needs to be speeded up a bit, but other than that, it's really good. Like Helth, this is very DJ-Nate-like. DJ-Nate has been one of my favorite artist for a while, but I have to say, you are quickly becoming one of the best on NG and my favorite artist.

Keep up the good work. :D

LK412 responds:

I made a different one with a higher tempo, i think ill upload that one later.

Formula 6 (Tempest09mix) Formula 6 (Tempest09mix)

Wow

This is a great song, very professional. :)

paradise (full) paradise (full)

Wow

This is really good; I liked the synths you used + this sounds a lot like original trance you'd spend days and days looking for.

[LK] Excitement [Final] [LK] Excitement [Final]

Yay!

I've been waiting a long time and it's finally here! :) Anyways, this is probably my favorite song on ng; good job. :D

LK412 responds:

Thanks man! I really appreciate it!